Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Wha i loved so much She did it for mua

So i was in my studio looking for a make up artist online, to work with cause earlier on i had called my MUA and she told me she was in the camp for youth service. so i went out to allen avenue ikeja to look for a way out cause the shoot i want to do with my model was very urgent. and i got 1 but i wasnt sure of working with them cause i thought their prize would be on the high side . but you never know like the warri saying (who no go no know) then i walked in the saloon behold the prize was so friendly and the MUA was so professional she gave me her best , and her best was sweet and beautiful for me. (REGALO) SO if you looking for a MUA and you want to look stunning and classically beautiful here is someonme who knows what to do with your look. (REGALO Beauty Clinic) MAKE UP HAIR FIXING HAIR BRAIDING AND GELE TYING CALL today +2348058261661 FB... onyinyechi Astin IG... Regalo Beauty 45 Allen Avenue Ikeja lagos Nigeria .

No comments:

Post a Comment